Olympics bring out patriotism, support for Made in America
USA! USA! USA! You can almost hear the fans cheering as the 2012 Olympic Games heat up in London. As red, white and blue become the hot summer accessories, Americans are also showing support for their favorite “Made in the USA” brands and products.
In a recent Forbes editorial, “How You Can Make ‘Made in America’ Cool Again,” the contributor Adriana Lopez says supporting U.S. manufacturing is about “creating jobs, keeping money circulating in our own country and decreasing our dependence on other countries.”
Pella Windows and Doors — headquartered in Pella, Iowa, since 1925 — provides careers for about 7,100 team members.
Pella® Windows and Doors are made in the United States. Pella manufactures wood windows and doors in Pella, Carroll, Shenandoah, and Sioux Center, Iowa; and Macomb, Ill. Fiberglass and vinyl products are manufactured in Murray, Ky. Vinyl windows and patio doors are also manufactured in Gettysburg, Pa.; and Portland, Ore. Wood entry door systems are produced in Wylie, Texas. EFCO, a Pella Company, creates commercial products in Monett, Mo.
For more information, please visit:
- About Pella Corporation fact sheet
- Pella Corporation: a longtime leader in sustainability fact sheet
- Product innovation timeline at Pella Windows and Doors fact sheet
- Pella Corporate image library
- Company values at Pella Corporation video
- Pella Windows — a leading brand recognized for quality, innovation video