Go for it! at THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella(SM) event
2011 events connect builders, remodelers, contractors and architects
Release date:Dec 9, 2011
Printed from: http://pressroom.pella.com//news_releases/about/376/go-for-it-at-the-pro-expo-presented-by-pellasm-event
PELLA, IOWA – December 9, 2010 – As builders, remodelers, contractors, architects and students prepare for a new year – predicted to be challenging for the housing industry – Pella Corporation wants to help them "Go for it!"
"We want all builders, remodelers, contractors, architects and students to know they're not alone in this unpredictable time," said Pella Corporation Director Trade/Commercial David Moore. "We're inviting them to THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella events so they can be reenergized about the industry and receive the tools they need to help them succeed."
THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella events are half-day exhibitions that bring local professionals together to network, share ideas, earn educational credits and learn about the latest product tips and trends in the building industry. Events will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays at stadium arenas in major cities across the U.S. and Canada from January through May 2011. This year"s "Go for it!" theme will be brought to life through basketball imagery and motivating leadership quotes.
Pella partners with leading companies and brands – including AZEK, Daltile, Dow®, DuPont®, FastenMaster®, Ferguson, GE Money, Heat & Glow, Heatilator, Henkel®, James Hardie®, James Hardie Artisan, Kohler®, Latricrete International®, Lutron®, MasterBrand Cabinets Inc., OSI, Schluter Systems®, Silestone®, Sprint®, Thermador®, USG, VELUX® and Wellborn® – and takes them on the road to meet with professionals in 30 markets to provide updates on new building practices, products and services.
"The goal of THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella event is to bring a VIP experience to attendees – reducing their travel time and costs," Moore said. "Professionals network with peers in their own city while learning about new trends and products that will help their businesses succeed during these challenging times."
Nearly 15,000 builders, remodelers, contractors, architects and students attended THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella 2010 events. Participants were encouraged to donate money and non-perishable food items to The Salvation Army.
Continuing its philanthropic efforts in 2011, THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella program is partnering with Homes for Our Troops – a nonprofit organization committed to helping soldiers who have returned from duty with serious disabilities and injuries.
Sponsors and participants will be encouraged to donate time and money to help build specially-adapted homes that provide the veterans the ability to live more independently. Donations can be made through an online fundraising site at http://www.homesforourtroops.org/THEPROEXPO. Or, to make a $10 donation to Homes for Our Troops, text the word EXPO to 85944.
Training and educational credits at events will be offered in partnership with the National Association of The Remodeling Industry (NARI®), National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), American Institute of Architects (AIA) and Case® Institute of Remodeling. Sessions presented by leading publications will cover lean building principles, rekindling former client relationships, marketing tactics and more. In addition, a Case Design/Remodeling, Inc. representative will present the keynote address at each event. This year's theme is "Positioning for the Future."
To learn more about this invitation-only event, call 888-644-EXPO or visit THEPROEXPO.com.
(A complete listing of THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella event dates and locations is included below.)
Vendors interested in learning more about possible participation in THE PRO EXPO PRESENTED BY PELLA may contact Kristine Christiansen at 641-621-3358 or by e-mail at KMChristiansen@pella.com.
Pella Corporation is a leader in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications.
As a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, Pella is known for its 85-year history of making innovative products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, the company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship to create satisfied customers.
Pella manufactures quality windows, patio doors and entry door systems sold through a Direct Sales Network operating Pella Window & Door Showrooms across the United States and Canada. For more information, call 888-847-3552 or visit pella.com. Follow Pella on Twitter.com @Pella_News.
THE PRO EXPO Presented by Pella 2011 Schedule of Events:
- Jan. 25, 2011 – Denver, Colo., at University of Denver's Magness Arena
- Jan. 27, 2011 – Phoenix, Ariz., at Jobing.com Arena
- Feb. 1, 2011 – Houston, Texas, at Toyota Center
- Feb. 3, 2011 – Nashville, Tenn., at Bridgestone Arena
- Feb. 8, 2011 – Boston, Mass., at TD Banknorth Garden
- Feb. 10, 2011 – Cleveland, Ohio, at Quicken Loans Arena
- Feb. 15, 2011 – Los Angeles, Calif., at University of Southern California's Galen Center
- Feb. 17, 2011 – San Francisco, Calif., at San Jose State University's The Event Center Arena
- Feb. 22, 2011 – Chicago, Ill., at United Center
- Feb. 24, 2011 – Atlanta, Ga., at Philips Arena
- Mar. 8, 2011 – New York, N.Y., at St. John's University's Carnesecca Arena
- Mar. 10, 2011 – Charlotte, N.C., at Time Warner Cable Arena
- Mar. 15, 2011 – Milwaukee, Wis., at Marquette University's Bradley Center
- Mar. 17, 2011 – West Caldwell, N.J., IZOD Center
- Mar. 22, 2011 – Salt Lake City, Utah, at Utah Jazz Practice Facility
- Mar. 24, 2011 – Portland, Ore., at Oregon Convention Center
- Mar. 29, 2011 – Seattle, Wash., at KeyArena
- Mar. 31, 2011 – Calgary, Alberta, Canada, at Stampede Park – Big Four
- Apr. 5, 2011 – Philadelphia, Penn., at University of Pennsylvania's The Palestra
- Apr. 7, 2011 – Pittsburgh, Penn., at University of Pittsburgh's Peterson Events Center
- Apr. 19, 2011 – Detroit, Mich., at Ford Conference and Event Center
- Apr. 21, 2011 – Cincinnati, Ohio, at Xavier University's Cintas Center
- Apr. 26, 2011 – Washington, D.C., at University of Maryland's Comcast Center
- Apr. 28, 2011 – St. Louis, Mo., at St. Louis University's Chaifetz Arena
- May 3, 2011 – Madison, Wis., at University of Wisconsin's Kohl Center
- May 5, 2011 – Minneapolis, Minn., at University of Minnesota's Williams Arena
- May 10, 2011 – Dallas, Texas, at University of Texas at Arlington's Texas Hall
- May 12, 2011 – Kansas City, Mo., at Kemper Arena
- May 17, 2011 – Indianapolis, Ind., at Butler University's Hinkle Fieldhouse
- May 19, 2011 – Toronto, Ontario, Canada, at The Powerade Centre