View Fast facts in these categories:
Featured fast facts
Are you ready for winter? Is your home?
Now is the time to protect your home and wallet with a quick window and door checkup to make needed repairs and reduce costs.
Clear sills and moving parts of dirt and debris. Debris like sand, dirt or leaves can get caught ...
When to replace windows
Keeping windows painted and in working order are basic maintenance requirements for many homeowners, especially those who own older homes. The look and condition of a window offer clues as to whether it’s time to ...
Additional Fast facts
- Creating Fall Curb Appeal
- Expert tips for choosing the right window for your kitchen remodel
- Tips to prepare your windows and doors for winter and save energy
- How to create curb appeal
- Windows 101: Tips for selecting the right window for your home
- Ten tips to help sell your home
- Window safety tips to help reduce accidental falls
- Product innovation timeline at Pella® Windows and Doors
- Innovative EnduraGuard® wood treatment protects Pella® wood products
- Pick prefinished Pella® windows and doors for added quality, convenience
- Awards and honors earned by Pella Windows and Doors
- Tips for tackling remodeling projects
- What to expect when you own Pella® Windows and Doors
- Be prepared if a fire strikes
- Why do my window or door grilles rattle?
- Product line overview: Pella® Designer Series®
- Product line overview: Pella® Architect Series®
- Product line overview: Pella® ProLine
- What causes windows to fog?
- Pella® window screens: Combine technology and innovation
- Made in America: Pella® Windows and Doors
- Pella: A leader in environmental stewardship
- Why did my new window crack?
- Tips for replacing or adding a storm door
- Tips on how to correctly measure a window
- Tips for selecting green windows and doors
- American Institute of Architects/Continuing Education System (AIA/CES) courses available through Pella
- Green remodeling tips and ideas from Pella
- Universal design -- age gracefully, safely in your own home
- How to wash windows and screens
- Factory-applied exterior aluminum trim
- Pella® 350 Series windows and patio doors
- Pella Corporation: a longtime leader in sustainability
- Virtues of vinyl windows and doors
- Continuous improvement key at Pella Corporation
- Look for the ENERGY STAR® logo
- About Pella Corporation – history and company overview
- Storm Doors 101: Choosing the right style for your home
- Entry doors 101: Selecting the right door for your home
- Understanding door terminology and options
- Step-by-step instructions for finishing wood windows and doors
- Pella® Impervia® product line features durability, energy efficiency
- Pella's Architectural Support Services team assists with plans
- Choose glass wisely to enhance comfort, energy efficiency
- Impact-resistant windows, doors help protect you in a storm
- The importance of proper window/door installation
- Understanding condensation
- Confused about R-values and other window and door terms?
- What are zero-energy buildings?
- Rethink your routine to reduce asthma, allergy symptoms
- What is BIM?
- What the new U.S. EPA "Lead Rule" means to you
- How to make your home safer
- What does LEED® certified mean?
- Entry systems 101: Understanding entry door and storm door options
- A-Z of common door terms
- Consider grille options for distinctive windows